Buffalo Chicken 🐔 Corn 🌽 Tortilla Bake.
You can cook Buffalo Chicken 🐔 Corn 🌽 Tortilla Bake using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken 🐔 Corn 🌽 Tortilla Bake
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked shredded chicken.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Buffalo wing sauce.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar Jack cheese.
- You need of Canola oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 2 cans (10 ounce) of enchilada sauce.
- You need 12 of corn tortillas.
- You need of Blue cheese dressing.
Buffalo Chicken 🐔 Corn 🌽 Tortilla Bake step by step
- In a large bowl mix together your shredded chicken, black pepper, garlic powder, mayonnaise, Buffalo wing sauce and 1cup shredded cheddar cheese, set bowl to the side……..
- Lightly spray a 9 X 13 size baking pan with canola oil cooking spray…….
- Spread out 1 can of your enchilada sauce over bottom of baking pan…….
- Arrange several corn tortillas on top of enchilada sauce……..
- Spoon over corn tortillas your shredded chicken mixture, making sure to completely cover corn tortillas………
- Next add on top some of your leftover corn tortillas…….
- Spread over top of corn tortillas your remaining can of enchilada sauce…….
- Top with your leftover cheddar Jack shredded cheddar cheese………
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven, uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until cheese has melted and dish is bubbly around the corners……..
- Let cool for about 15 minutes, slice into squares, top each serving with blue cheese dressing, serve and enjoy 😊!!!!.