Asian chicken noodle salad.
You can have Asian chicken noodle salad using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian chicken noodle salad
- Prepare 8 oz of spaghetti.
- You need 1 of red bell thinly Julianne.
- You need 1 cup of thinly grated carrots.
- You need 4 of green onions thinly sliced on the biased, white part removed.
- Prepare 3 oz of chopped honey roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped packed herbs (cilantro, mint, basil).
- It’s 1 of large chicken breast poached and pulled.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- You need 3 of large garlic cloves fine minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of seasoned rice vinn.
- Prepare 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbs of hoisin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chile oil (or to taste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sambal.
Asian chicken noodle salad step by step
- Start by poaching the chicken and pulling, set aside..
- Cool the noodles to al dente and rinse to stop the cooking and set aside.
- Add all the sauce ingredients together and whisk well.
- Cut all the veggies and add to a large bowl along with the noodles.
- Add the sauce to the veggies and noodles and using your hands mix thoroughly. Set in the fridge to marry for no less than 3 hours but preferably over night..
- Before service chop the herbs and peanuts and mix all thoroughly and serve..