The chicken tortilla recipe can be completed with cheese and gluten-free in 20 minutes! Just like traditional Mexican tortilla, food is easy to make and taste. The low-carb cheese crust and Keto are ideal for this classic. You wonder why you didn’t try it soon! Lunch makes it great on the go and makes dinner easy.
Do you miss Quesadillas? If you like it, you’ll love Keto Chicken Tortilla’s 6-ingredient recipes. It’s simple but satisfying. I decided to use cheese peel instead of tortilla and it worked well. The best part is that it is easy and fast. I use regular chicken, but you can add a little tacos or buffalo sauce. You can even cut chicken into shredded pork, chopped beef, ground beef or grilled shrimp. You can also use many vegetables such as avocado, grilled zucchini, onions or mushrooms.
What makes this recipe genius? Cheese “tacos”! To ensure that there are no problems removing the tortilla from the tray, allow them to cool for one to two minutes. When the temperature is slightly cooler, it is much easier to separate it from slavery. If you have a flat bottom shovel, it is time to shine!Print
This Cheesy Gluten Free & Keto Chicken Quesadilla Recipe can be Made in Under 20 Minutes!!! It’s Incredibly Easy to Make and Tastes Just Like a Traditional Mexican Style Quesadilla. The Low Carb and Keto Cheese Shell is a Perfect Fit for this Classic.
- ¼ Cup Diced Tomato
- 1½ Cups Cheddar Cheese
- ⅛ Cup Green Onion
- 1 Cup Cooked Chicken
- 1½ Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ Cup Bell Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Cover a pizza pan with Parchment Paper (NOT wax paper). Mix the Cheeses together, then evenly spread them over the parchment paper (in a circle shape). Bake the cheese
- shell for 5 minutes. Pour off any extra oil as soon as it comes out of the oven.
- Place the chicken over half of the cheese shell. Then add the sliced peppers, diced tomato and the chopped green onion. Fold the Cheese shell in half over the chicken and veggies. Press it firmly, then return it to the oven for another 4- 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa and guacamole. Garnish with Chopped Fresh Basil, Parsley or Cilantro.
- Note: To reheat, preheat oven to 400 F. Bake for 6-8 minutes (if cold).
- Category: Keto
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Calories: 599 kcal
- Fat: 40.5g
- Carbohydrates: 6.1g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 52.7g
Keywords: keto, low carb